A conservative advocacy group has filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to gain access to Secret Service records tied to Hunter Biden.
Judicial Watch said it had filed a FOIA request with the Secret Service in March for “any and all records concerning the use of security and/or other services to Hunter Biden and any companions on any international travel” from 2010 to 2013.
The organization also submitted FOIA requests in April for “any and all records concerning the use of security and/or other services to Hunter Biden and any companions” and any records related to the use of taxpayer funds for the younger Biden’s security from the day of President Joe Biden’s inauguration to the present day, as well as for all records tied to taxpayer funds going to provide security for Hunter Biden and any associates in Malibu, California.
The younger Biden’s Secret Service detail is reportedly paying approximately $30,000 a month of taxpayer money to rent a mansion near his home in Malibu.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton contended that “the Secret Service is violating FOIA law by slow-rolling and hiding Hunter Biden records.”
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting