Sharing is Caring!
Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Julian Brigden to MacroVoices. Erik and Julian discuss:
- How do things look in today’s market?
- What is on the horizon for inflation?
- Risks of runaway inflation
- What comes next for equities?
- Are the market highs in already?
- What if bonds and stocks sell off, where does the money go?
- US Dollar structural issues
- What is causing the correlation breakdown between the USD and US bonds?
- What levels should we be watching on the US Dollar?
- Where to focus the bond short
See also Did you know that the largest litigation case against the SEC was due to cellar boxing a stock trading in the billions on a daily? A 3.87 TRILLION $ suit to be exact.