They are both young, early twenties. They just came over and asked if they could move in for a few months so they could save money. I asked why they did not pay their rent for a year? They both work. They could not give me a straight answer. They both looked ashamed and promised they would stay only a few months. Mind you neither one of them lost their job or became unemployed due to covid. I am so pissed off at them.
Landlord came to them on Friday and handed them a 30 day notice. They live in a 100 unit apartment complex. Landlord had 67…..30 day notices to hand out.
My husband caved and is letting them stay.
What would you have done in this situation? Let them be homeless? I just can’t do that to my daughter.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies