- Canada is banning the manufacture and importation of single-use plastics by the end of the year, the government announced on Monday, in a major effort to combat plastic waste and address climate change.
- The ban includes checkout bags, cutlery, straws and food-service ware made from or containing plastics that are hard to recycle, with a few exceptions for medical reasons.
- It will come into effect in December 2022, and the sale of those plastic items will be prohibited as of December 2023, the government said.
See also Trudeau: "It will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns anywhere in Canada."
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News
See also Russell Brand Calls Out The Lies Of Dictator Trudeau And How He Supports real Nazis In Ukraine While Labeling Regular Canadian Citizens As White Supremacists And Freezes Bank Accounts Of Ordinary People - "Trucker Movement Was Not Right-Wing"