‘We can’t ignore Trump’s bigotry and cruelty’
America’s second-largest teachers union wants to educate its 1.7 million members in how to practice inclusion in the classroom.
Namely, by reminding students at every turn how they are different from others.
The fall issue of the American Federation of Teachers’ quarterly journal, American Educator, is brimming with calls for incorporating leftist ideologies into the classroom. It even cites debunked statistics that paint America as under siege from white supremacists.
The umbrella theme of the issue is “Confronting Bias in Schools: Classroom Conversations on Race, Ethnicity, and Identity,” yet the essay that kicks off the issue almost treats the theme as an afterthought.
AFT President Randi Weingarten focuses on the threat to democracy from President Trump in the opening essay, “A Defining Moment for Democracy,” and portrays teachers as a bulwark against intolerance toward opposing ideas.
University of North Carolina police arrested a pro-choice student after she harassed a pro-life demonstrator.
The student, Maya Little, was previously arrested for vandalizing a statue of Silent Sam.
University of North Carolina police arrested a leftist student activist after she allegedly ripped papers out of someone’s hands during an anti-abortion protest on campus.
The Genocide Awareness Project, an anti-abortion movement, displayed explicit images depicting abortion as comparable to genocide, as reported by The Daily Tar Heel. Police charged graduate student Maya Little with misdemeanor larceny for her actions at the event, according to a police report obtained by Campus Reform.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!