Pressure is still mounting on Kamala Harris to visit the southern border in her capacity addressing the migration crisis as a Republican representative introduces a bill Thursday that will restrict the vice president’s travel until she goes to the U.S.-Mexico border.
Representative Ashley Hinson of Iowa is putting forward the ‘See the Crisis’ Act on Thursday before the House recesses, which proposes banning Harris from taxpayer-funded travel as she still refuses to visit the border to address the growing issues – especially involving children.
Representative Ashley Hinson of Iowa is putting forward the ‘See the Crisis’ Act on Thursday before the House recesses, which proposes banning Harris from taxpayer-funded travel as she still refuses to visit the border.
‘We have an absolute crisis at the border, and Vice President Harris was appointed to lead the administration’s efforts on the border crisis, but it’s been 56 days, and in that time she hasn’t been to the border once,’ Hinson told Fox News on Wednesday.
‘She hasn’t held a news conference on the administration’s efforts for a plan, and I think it’s time she does that.’
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…