President Donald Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, has already gone down in history as the first woman to ever manage a successful presidential campaign.t.co/Iq7ljUrcbJ t.co/pOah3w9kun
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 26, 2019
Donald Trump’s intrepid 49-year-old campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, will go down in history as the first woman to ever manage a successful presidential campaign.
The veteran Republican pollster and mother of four became Trump’s campaign manager in late August, shortly after her predecessor, Paul Manafort, resigned from the post. Manafort had assumed the role of campaign manager following Trump’s firing of Corey Lewandowski, a New Hampshire native and GOP campaign operative who ran the operation through the primary.
From the moment she was placed at the helm of Trump’s campaign to the final 72 hours of the election, Conway seemed to possess an acute understanding of how to guide the blustery billionaire toward discipline and his eventual success.
Toward the end of the election, Conway told reporters that she never hesitated to air her frustrations when Trump would wander off message or land himself at the center of controversy after making some outlandish remark.
For example, she recalled telling Trump, “You and I are in a fight for the next 17 days,” following his speech in Gettysburg, Pa. last month when he vowed to sue every woman who accused him of sexual assault “after the election is over.” Conway told CNN the comment made Trump sound defeated and as though he expected to lose to Hillary Clinton.
“He was like, ‘OK, honey. Then we’ll win,'” she said.
h/t Builder of the Adytum
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people