Server Goes Missing
Following a second briefing in late September 2016, in which the House inspector warned the House leadership of “continuing unauthorized access,” the investigation was moved to the Capitol Police in October.
It was not until months later, on Feb. 2, 2017, that the House sergeant at arms banned the IT workers from the House network.
The Democratic Caucus server, which had been identified by the inspector general as ground zero of the suspicious activity, had disappeared at that time.
Three senior government officials with knowledge of the situation told the Daily Caller News Foundation last year that it had been physically stolen.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]