Several Republican senators are challenging Attorney General Merrick Garland for his Justice Department’s decision to end a program to thwart Chinese spies and asking how the Biden administration will now combat China’s espionage on U.S. soil.
Led by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), the lawmakers penned a letter to Garland last week inquiring about the recent termination of the so-called China Initiative, which was launched by the Trump administration in 2018 to preserve America’s technological edge. The program was specifically designed to identify and prosecute those engaged in hacking, stealing trade secrets, and conducting economic espionage for the Chinese government inside the U.S.
“On Feb. 23, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced it was effectively ending the China Initiative and implementing a new ‘Strategy for Countering Nation-State Threats,’ which will subsume the China Initiative’s work in addition to efforts related to countries such as Russia, Iran, and North Korea,” the lawmakers wrote Thursday.
Biden Kowtowed to Xi AGAIN — This Time on the Eve of War.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”