The SoFi stadium reportedly the most expensive sports venue in the U.S., and was originally scheduled to open last year, before heavy rains halted construction. After construction began in November 2016, the stadium is at least 97% complete, developers said earlier this month. The development will house not just the stadium, but shops, homes, restaurants, a performance venue and offices across a 298-acre development.
SoFi Stadium Is Paying The Price For Lifting Its Curtain During A Pandemic
Due to coronavirus, Taylor Swift cancels all 2020 concerts, including events to open SoFi Stadium (LA Times)
Six more workers at SoFi Stadium test positive for coronavirus
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis