We’re sending billions to Ukraine, but are short-changing our kids on their school lunches.
Lamb is being removed from some school dinners because it is ‘too expensive’ and the meat content of burgers reduced from 80 per cent to 50 per cent as caterers try to cope with rising food costs.
A survey by the Soil Association found 47 per cent of school meal providers are facing such severe price pressures that they fear not being able to meet legally mandated food requirements.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas