The next 2 months are crucial. Thus far, most data is pointing towards a bear market rally. Bank of Japan delayed likely monetary tightening decisions that will impact global liquidity negativity until March when the next governor will be announced, and many are expecting a terminal US interest rate of 5.25% rather than a FED pivot very soon and drop in interest rates this year which seem to be priced into the markets presently. EPS are also down generally. It really doesn’t feel like a recession will be averted. The only significantly bullish news globally has been China reopening whilst some fear this will spark new covid variants, pandemic panic is mostly behind us.
Existing home sales have been falling faster today than they did during the Great Financial Crisis–Morgan Stanley pic.twitter.com/3ikAeu55ap
— Gunjan Banerji (@GunjanJS) February 6, 2023
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people