Another key point of the coming engineered food crisis. This is what happens when we allow China to own US based companies:
Food processing corporation Smithfield Foods will shut down its Vernon, California, plant and scale back operations in California, Utah and Arizona, the company announced Friday.
Smithfield “will cease all harvest and processing operations in Vernon, California in early 2023 and, at the same time, align its hog production system by reducing its sow herd in its Western region,” the company said in a Friday news release.
“Smithfield is taking these steps due to the escalating cost of doing business in California,” the company said.
Owned by Hong-Kong-based conglomerate WH Group, Smithfield is the largest pork processor in the country by volume.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms