The Consumer Electronics Show has canceled its 2021 convention in Las Vegas. The show is one of the city’s biggest moneymakers, bringing in over 170,000 people to the city with an economic impact that exceeds $264.2 million.
This is the latest devastating economic hit caused by Governor Sisolak’s all-out attack on our economy. The Governor, who this week announced he is setting up Gestapo style goon squads to punish businesses who allow people to enter without a mask, seems hell-bent on destroying the city of Las Vegas and the State of Nevada to push his socialist agenda.
CES 2021 was set to be the first trade show at the Las Vegas Convention Center after a $980 million expansion project.
CES 2021 may be all-digital, but we’ll see you back in Las Vegas in 2022 ✌️ t.co/8H4yoWsO5E
— CES (@CES) July 28, 2020
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably