by Ruby Henley
More news is coming out this morning on Stephen Paddocks, and it is not as cut and dried as I thought. This is a very complex case, and it seems everyone is reporting different aspects of the worst mass shooting in the history of the United States.
- Paddocks did not act alone. FBI reports there are many significant leads around the world with many flights taken by more than one person all over the world. Possibly, and this is just my opinion, many of Paddocks gambling trips could have been a cover for arms deals and terrorist connections. Was he gunrunner who sold guns to jihadists?
- The attack could have been worse. Paddocks targeted aviation tanks with the intention of blowing them up causing a massive fuel blast. content.jwplatform.com/previews/MyWNxdjC-np6v9i2TLas Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to fire bullets at jet fuel tanks Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The bullets left two holes in one of two circular white tanks. One of the bullets penetrated the tank, but did not cause a fire or explosion near the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, another knowledgeable source said late Wednesday. The tanks are roughly 1,100 feet from the concert site, where Paddock killed 58 people and wounded almost 500. Several airplane hangars belonging to prominent corporations are also near the tanks.
- Las Vegas sheriff says there is evidence gunman may have planned escape. http://abcn.ws/2fN5BYY
- Authorities are discovering he may have planned out other attacks or dry-runs. He had previously staked out concerts a week before.
- He had rented another room near the Las Vegas site.
The photo illustration below was taken from:
VIDEO: FBI states there are multiple leads around the world involving the travel patterns of multiple people in this investigation. pic.twitter.com/4UnElKzMRb
— Adam Herbets (@AdamHerbets) October 5, 2017
Weekend before Vegas shooting, Paddock rented rooms overlooking the Life Is Beautiful festival in possible 'Dry Run' pic.twitter.com/obVkzGhNQ0
— Terror Today (@TerrorToday) October 4, 2017
The below illustration of the other prior targets of Stephen Paddock was taken from
Tweets by TerrorToday
So as we are seeing there is much more to Stephen Paddock that we first thought.
Also, he did not commit suicide, although it is confirmed he did leave some type of note.
It is also confirmed that due to his room order receipt, there were two people in Paddock’s room.
Further, and worst of all, it could have been worse, and thank God to the Hostage Rescue Team, who along with a young man from the wait staff, broke down Paddock’s door and shot him.
Sheriff: Vegas gunman booked room in condo facing Life Is Beautiful festival, headlined by Chance The Rapper & Lorde.
This man was definitely a terrorist, as he was planning to do much more than he had succeeded at doing, but we know now he did not act alone. He had world ties, and it seems to be they were jihadist ties. This was an evil man with the worst of intentions.