Last Friday's #crude oil drop was the biggest in 5 years.
— 🔴 I. Vodenitcharov CFA CMT (@iv_technicals) March 8, 2020
- Oil prices plunged on Friday as OPEC and its allies failed to reach an agreement on production cuts.
- “Crude has become a bigger problem for markets than the coronavirus. It will be virtually impossible for the SPX to sustainably bounce if Brent continues to crater,” Vital Knowledge founder Adam Crisafulli said Sunday.
- Morgan Stanley forecasts Brent falling to $35 per barrel in the second quarter, with WTI trading as low as $30 per barrel. The firm’s prior forecast had Brent at $57.50 and WTI at $52.50.
Some people are getting nervous now… pic.twitter.com/b5Q2KfUrKA
— Numbers Stations (@Spy_Stations) March 8, 2020
Phase 2 begins….
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.