by Chris Black
– In the course of successful offensive operations against Ukrainian nationalists, Russian military personnel capture a large number of man-portable anti-aircraft missile systems of various types.
– Yesterday, another Igla MANPADS were seized in the Kherson region. Ukrainian nationalists, hastily retreating from their positions, abandoned these complexes in boxes along with other weapons and ammunition.
– At present, a check of the serial numbers of MANPADS abandoned by Ukrainian nationalists has been organized to establish the supplier country of these weapons from Eastern Europe
– The Kyiv nationalist regime, uncontrollably distributing man-portable anti-aircraft missile systems received from European countries and the United States, creates a long-term threat of terrorist attacks on civilian aircraft. This applies not only to Ukraine, but above all to European countries that send hundreds of mercenaries and neo-Nazis to participate in hostilities.
– Russian servicemen will continue to search for and seize MANPADS abandoned by nationalists to prevent terrorists from getting lethal weapons and their subsequent removal from Ukraine
– During the day, aviation and air defense of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down three unmanned aerial vehicles in the air, including two – “Bayraktar TB-2”
– Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 82 objects of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Including: four control points and a communication center, three anti-aircraft missile systems; one S-300, one Buk M-1 and one Osa, three ammunition depots and fuel and lubricants, as well as 63 places of accumulation of military equipment.
– In total, during the operation, 3346 objects of the military infrastructure of Ukraine were put out of action.
121 unmanned aerial vehicles,
1067 tanks and other armored fighting vehicles,
114 multiple launch rocket systems,
412 field artillery pieces and mortars,
862 units of special military vehicles.
– A group of DPR troops, with fire support from the Russian Armed Forces, went to the settlements of Novoandreevka, Kirilovka and blocked Blagodatnoe. Promotion in depth was 8 kilometers.
– The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, continuing the offensive on a wide front, reached the Novodonetskoye – Novomayorskoye – Yegorovka line.
The advance was 11 kilometres.
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Recession Confirmed