by Chris Black
John Kerry, Biden’s “Climate Czar”:
“Wait until you see 100 million people for whom the entire food production capacity has collapsed.”
U.S. Climate Envoy John Kerry: "We're already seeing climate refugees around the world. If you think migration has been a problem in Europe in the Syrian war … wait until you see 100 million people for whom the entire food production capacity has collapsed." #CERAWeek pic.twitter.com/JII1YOHWuR
— The Recount (@therecount) March 9, 2022
– Russia and Ukraine export 30% of the world’s grain and 19% of the world’s corn.
– Russia is the second biggest fertilizer producer worldwide and exports 13% of the world’s potash.
– Russia also exports 10% of the world’s oil.
Just how many psyop narratives are being wrapped into Russia v Ukraine war? There’s the Eurasia vs Oceania “multipolarity” bullshit, biological weapons (more pandemics?), global famines and food chain collapse, energy collapse, and replacement migration.
Not to mention both countries are on board with Agenda 21/2030 and dominated by le tribe.
It all seems a little too coincidental to me.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia