Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-Neb.) raised concerns that China was expanding its control over America’s food supply.
The Nebraska lawmaker proposed an amendment to the Agriculture Appropriations Bill that would prohibit Chinese-backed companies from buying farmland. He noted that the U.S. government has not and cannot purchase Chinese farmland.
As the pandemic showed, our nation had become dependent on medicines and personal protective equipment from #China. Here’s another issue: China’s ownership of farmland. See my Fort Report: t.co/9AhJRhojZU
— Jeff Fortenberry (@JeffFortenberry) July 19, 2021
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it