In what seems to be a comically strict response to leakers, Apple is making its employees wear police-grade body cameras to avoid leaks.
Apple Employees Wearing Body Cams
Apple has reportedly slapped Axon 2 police-grade body cameras onto some of their teams. It is obvious that the sweet confidential leaks get in the hands of leakers through Apple employees.
So the company has decided to stop the leaking right at the source. Sounds reasonable, considering Apple has a lot to lose if something crucial were to get out.
However, the body camera decision is overkill. Before it gets confusing, let us clarify that Apple isn’t making all the employees wear body cameras to avoid leaks. The decision is reportedly limited to the people with access to confidential and sensitive information.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War