by Chris Black
To be honest, this is business as usual. I mean, corporations doing illegal things and bribing politicians, etc.
Uber broke laws, duped police and secretly lobbied govts.
Company knew its practices were "just fucking illegal".
Corrupt corporations/political system destroying society to enrich a few.
We can have powerful corporations or democracy, but not both.t.co/7SGwK4TPs2
— Prem Sikka (@premnsikka) July 11, 2022
However, what no mainstream media outlet ever asks is what the implications are for Biden and Macron working for Uber in this way…
Obviously, this is pay for play with a corporation engaged in crimes.
Don’t hold your breath though.
If Americans won’t do anything about what Joe Biden has already done, they’re not going to do anything about him getting bossed around by the head of Uber in a pay-to-play scandal at Davos.
They’ll just get fatter and masturbate to more tranny porn.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas