Sri Lanka went woke and now it’s gone broke with enough gasoline to last “for a single day.”
“The Ministry of Finance” of the Democratic Socialist Republic “is finding it difficult to raise $5 million required to import gas,” new President Ranil Wickremesinghe told his hungry and broke nation on Monday.
The people of Sri Lanka are takin’ to the streets.
On foot, of course.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News