An editor for Lead Stories – a “fact-checking” outlet working for social media platforms including Facebook and TikTok – has attempted to coerce advertisers into dropping conservative media outlets as clients in social media posts unearthed by The National Pulse.
The unearthed posts on Twitter from Lead Stories Copy Editor Leslie Lapides follow the outlet’s founder and Editor-in-Chief Alan Duke repeatedly denying allegations of left-wing bias.
Contrary to Duke’s insistence, Lapides has tweeted at least four times in support of a Sleeping Giants campaign targeting advertisers listed on Breitbart News.
See also Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said "sorry, no". There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies