How are your “the market is going to collapse because of the US election” puts treating ya?
Anyway… Today I’m not here to make fun of your poor decisions, I’m here to talk RECOVERY!
I’ll jump straight to the point. Dr. Scott Gottlieb, member of the board of Pfizer, went on CNBC and gave us the timeline of the vaccine, so that we can all load up and make some cash.
Some things to understand:
- There is already a vaccine! Pfizer made it, they are testing it already on tens of thousands of people before they release to the masses.
- Trial results will be announced at some point this month. Yes, November 2020.
- Authorization to use the vaccine on older population will come some point this year. That’s within the next two months.
- People need to get 2 doses of vaccine, spaced about a month apart.
- We’ll have the first group of immune fellows from the vaccine around February/March 2021.
- General population vaccine late Q2 2021, early Q3 2021, in time for fall season of 2021.
Here is the exact video if you want to hear it yourself: youtu.be/pq44IBjcd7c?t=101
Now is the time to load up on calls, stocks, sell puts on beaten down sectors that will explode as soon as something about a vaccine hits the news.
Airlines, cruises, tourism, retail, cinemas, oil, you pick. Easy 100% recoveries. Take a look at CCL for example:
- April 2nd – Corona is bad. CCL is at $7.97.
- June 8th – We realize corona is not that bad. CCL hits $24.91. That’s a 212% jump in two months.
- Today – Corona is bad again. CCL is at $13.55.
- A few months from now – Corona is not that bad. CCL hits – you tell me!
Do this same exercise with JWN, AMC, XOM, AAL. Get it?
And for the love of God, stop wasting money on puts. It makes me sad to watch how JPM, GS and other market makers are laughing as your options expire worthless.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.