🔴 #BREAKING Miami Dade authorities declare a "Level 5" mass casualty event after a 13 story apartment building partially collapses in a neighborhood of Miami Beach. Unknown number of casualties. Reason for the collapse unknown.
— John Stempin (@johnstempinNPR) June 24, 2021
MCI Level 5 – Incident will require statewide resources.
Size – greater than 1000 patients
Hospitals – initial notification to all hospitals statewide
Triage – patients identified as RED, YELLOW, GREEN following START Triage guidelines
Communications – Phone and radio communications. Incident command, operational officers, and area hospitals should monitor HRSA __ during incident. LERN Communication Center will assign a LERN Regional Tactical channel for transport operations when necessary.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…