A common mistake people make is assuming the lying liar isn’t lying this time.
For example, Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci have both previously said they wouldn’t require, or ‘couldn’t see’ a Covid-19 vaccine mandate in the United States.
August of last yeart.co/xRyXbHMOmi pic.twitter.com/r0OP68Viso
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) September 9, 2021
JEN IN JULY: It is “not the role of the federal government” to force Americans to get vaccinated.
JOE IN SEPTEMBER: Abide by the federal vaccine mandate or “be prepared to pay!” pic.twitter.com/OiARHU7inc
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) September 10, 2021
California Gov. @GavinNewsom has just passed that test with his wise and sober opposition to a draconian proposal to forcibly vaccinate medically fragile children against the wishes of their parents and the … Read more: t.co/d8TQneA8BT pic.twitter.com/yRbxmVVEnL
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) June 3, 2019
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…