The Guardian, labelled as decisively left of center by mediabiasfactcheck.com, ran a story today with the headline:
This marks a change in coverage of president Joe Biden’s son Hunter, whose shady business dealings the liberal press didn’t seem to think was worthy of coverage. As The Guardian’s Edward Helmore admits:
To the left, Hunter’s travails are dismissed as a Republican political obsession and a talking point for tabloid journalism and internet gossip.
This would mark a major change in coverage from liberal media, whose coverage of Hunter Biden for the last year has consisted of fawning over his art career (with a little hand-wringing that his pricy paintings might make his father’s administration look bad), earnest reviews of his addiction memoir Beautiful Things and praising Twitter for saving democracy by censoring The New York Post’s laptop story. (Or accusing social media companies of not doing enough to silence the story, which turned out to be true)
I suppose that now that the election is over and hysteria over the imminent collapse of the American republic at the hands of a clownishly incompetent would-be dictator have subsided, corruption in the Biden family is fair game.
Then again, The Guardian is rated the same as The New York Post for factual reporting. Maybe it is just another example of opportunistic tabloidism or just good old fashioned Russian disinformation. Either way, at least it’s something new.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…
- So, No One is Above the Law…Right? Exception List Enclosed
- It appears that the bear market rally is nearing its end…
- More Nightmarish Pestilences Continue To Erupt All Over The World
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- The IRS posted then deleted a job ad looking for people willing to make arrests and use deadly force when needed.
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Who Was Behind the Trump Raid at Mar a Lago