“CA is becoming an authoritarian state”
California Plans FORCED Internment And Asset Seizure To Solve Homeless Crisis. California’s growing homeless crisis has made headlines over the past year. Diseases are rampant and state and local governments have failed to do anything to solve the problem.
A new state law would allow the state to forcefully “conserve” people with mental illness meaning that if you are homeless and determined to be not “self sufficient” the state can detain you and seize and control your finances until you prove yourself to be “self sufficient.”
In one town, Redding, they have proposed this in a letter sent to Governor Gavin Newson demanding state of emergency powers. This would allow them to essentially detain any person who is “unhoused” and take control of their finances.
While California as a whole is a fairly leftist state and Democrats have proposed a state law to “conserve” the homeless, Redding is in a Republican district.
They say that California is the future of the United States and I certainly hope not
Somehow California Manages To Make The POOP Problem WORSE, SF Poop Up 205% In One Area
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people