by Chris Black
Most Italians don’t want to be in NATO, oppose sending the Ukraine weapons and everyone is against sanctioning Russia.
Nevertheless the Prime Minister is doing the opposite of what people want.
"Italy has a wonderfully unrepresentative government," said Nathalie Tocci, head of The Institute for International Affairs @IAIonline amid public ambivalence over Russia and the Ukraine war @Reuters t.co/HsTE1cv7D7
— gavin jones (@gavinjones10) April 7, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US