Remember the good old days (a few months ago), when you could leave your home for the day with a tall tumbler of coffee and a car well-stocked with water, confident in the knowledge that when your bladder came calling, you could find quick and easy relief at the nearest coffee shop, gas station or fast-food restaurant?
Because after a couple of hours, you were likely ready for another Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew anyway, right? At least that’s how it worked in my world, where regular caffeine was such a workday requirement that by the time I got home, the interior of my car was full of empty cups.
In truth, I probably owe my caffeine addiction to my bladder: I had to buy a new coffee every few hours so I could justify using a coffee shop’s public bathroom when I was working outside the office.
But the easy days of ubiquitous public restrooms are but memory, thanks to the coronavirus pandemic and the lockdowns that have shuttered the seating areas — and toilets — of many coffee shops and restaurants.
It’s the Great Black Tar Way.
A cluster of junkies has turned Broadway into a shooting gallery, injecting drugs unhampered in broad daylight and then shuffling around in a zonked-out stupor, seemingly oblivious to the Midtown bustle around them, The Post has learned.
If that wasn’t enough, the addicts are peppering the area with used syringes, turning individual planters on 40th Street and Broadway into mini needle parks.
Worse yet, the woman in the picture is wearing a mask improperly while shooting up.
As Black Lives Matter agitators have become more hostile and aggressive over the last couple of months, we’ve seen more and more of them taking over city streets and highways. Not just for march-throughs but for stationary “protests” that last for hours, and in some cases days and even weeks as we saw in Seattle with the CHAZ/CHOP occupation.
It’s not a new tactic, as Legal Insurrection has previously reported, but it’s happening more frequently.
Along with the human roadblocks belligerent protesters set up comes frustration for drivers who want to pass through to get to their destination.
In situations where people are trying to get through come face to face with protesters, there are usually people videotaping what’s going on, whether it be the protesters themselves, news crews, or nearby street cameras.
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.