The white-haired farmer ran barefoot to his fields at 2 a.m. so he could harvest his crops before the floods came. He was one of tens of thousands of villagers whose homes and fields were about to be engulfed as a dam gushed open to release rising waters.
“We have to think big-picture, think of the greater good,” said the farmer identified as Qiao in a recent local news video from Anhui province. “Isn’t it like this every year?”
Qiao spoke as many rural residents of the Yangtze River floodplains do, accustomed to swelling waters whenever big rains hit. But this year is the worst in decades, with 433 rivers surging above flood control levels since June, 33 of them setting records.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”