Under Scranton Joe’s leadership, more and more Americans are dependent on government cheese.
Personal income transfer payments to person hit an all-time high as The Federal Reserve keeps pumping money into the system.
Government transfeer payments as a percentge of total income is now a whopping 34%.
US Personal Savings Rate is now 27.6%. Which means that the Biden Bonanza of transfer payments are ending up in savings, not being spent.
Biden’s government cheese helped increase personal income by 21.1% MoM, although personal spending increased by only 4.2%.
Will this end and see a return to the free market? Or is this the new normal of Uncle Cheese?
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting