As of Jun 22, 2020
|S&P 500 EQUAL WEIGHTED||-10.81%||-4.02%|
|S&P 500 Top 50||+2.97%||+13.67%|
In other words
- Most stocks are down after covid-19, probably stay down.
- Small number of big companies do fine and grow.
- Money goes to big companies. Rest are left behind in the rally.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels