The clip starts off with Carlson asking about the section from the FAQ released by Ocasio-Cortez on the Green New Deal that guarantees “Economic security to all who are unable or unwilling to work.”
Here’s a screenshot of the now-deleted page from her website: in link
But Hockett told Carlson “AOC has never said anything like that” and this FAQ was really a doctored document “that someone other than us has been circulating.”
Then he falsely claimed that Ocasio-Cortez had tweeted out the doctored FAQ to “laugh at it.”
Hockett also claimed Ocasio-Cortez’s stated goal of getting rid of airplanes — again, from her FAQ — was being misunderstood.
Ben Shapiro comment to AOC
Why did you pull your backgrounder and FAQ off your website?
Were they also written as satire?
When your #GreenNewDeal legislation is so strong that the GOP has to resort to circulating false versions, but the real one nets 70 House cosponsors on Day 1 and all Dem presidential candidates sign on anyway
Why did you pull your backgrounder and FAQ off your website? Were they also written as satire? t.co/e6w8O1FzO5
— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) February 8, 2019
The FAQ’s released by @AOC ‘s office regarding the “Green New Deal” include the following passage:
“We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10 years because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast”
The FAQ's released by @AOC 's office regarding the "Green New Deal" include the following passage: "We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10 years because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast"
— John Roberts (@johnrobertsFox) February 7, 2019
Original release, before FAQ was removed…..
Of course Media Matters sees it totally different…..
Watch what happens when Tucker Carlson steps outside the conservative media bubble and gets fact-checked on Green New Deal falsehoods
Hockett lies through his teeth and was exposed!
This article was written by Hockett….
It seems pretty obvious in AOC’s version, she added her own cutesy spin that he is now trying to do damage control on and say was never in the deal.
The Green New Deal is what our planet has been waiting for
Corey Booker compares the Green Deal to landing on the moo. defeating nazis
Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., defended his support of the controversial “Green New Deal” on Friday, by comparing the government-led push to overhaul the nation’s economy and energy sector to landing on the moon and defeating the Nazis in World War II.
President Obama’s former Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz call it “impractical,” “unrealistic,” and “unrealizable.”
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has little interest in prioritizing Ocasio-Cortez’s proposed resolution.
She couldn’t even remember its name, calling it “the green dream or whatever.”
Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) had similar sentiments for the environmental proposal, wondering how, in particular, the reduced air travel would work for her constituents.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.