The Investors Podcast, Released on 11/27/20
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
– Why banks will be a smaller part of the S&P500 in the future
– How to invest in an unsafe macro environment
– Why we’re approaching a bursting sovereign global debt bubble
– Why a rising price of bitcoin could force up the price of gold
– Ask The Investors: How do I buy and store bitcoin safely?
Luke Gromen is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati and received his MBA from Case Western Reserve University. He earned the CFA designation in 2003. Luke provides strategic consulting services for corporate executives and is the founder of The Forest For The Trees, LLC, a macro/thematic research firm catering to institutions and individuals.