James Murren Direct Connection to Dubai Saudi Arabia.
During Murren’s tenure, MGM joined with Dubai World in the development of the Las Vegas Strip’s CityCenter. When CityCenter opened in December 2009, it represented the largest single private development and the largest green project ever undertaken in the nation’s history and America’s number one generator of new jobs during the Great Recession. Senator Harry Reid said, “The Las Vegas community may never be able to express its appreciation adequately for all that Jim has done, but his hard work hasn’t gone unnoticed. … He is a leader of his generation in job creation, green investment and philanthropy.” Somer Hollingsworth, President and CEO of the Nevada Development Authority, called CityCenter “the most exciting and impactful project to open for the foreseeable future.” Under Murren’s leadership, MGM broke ground on May 1, 2014, on another major project in Las Vegas: a privately financed, state-of-the-art, 20,000-seat arena that it is developing with sports and entertainment company AEG.
And yes he did sell a large chunk of his shares the week
before the shooting!
James Murren Sells 294,150 Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) Stock
MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) CEO James Murren sold 294,150 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, September 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.08, for a total transaction of $10,024,632.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 71,442 shares in the company, valued at $2,434,743.36. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
James Murren also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 7th, James Murren sold 259,760 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $34.19, for a total transaction of $8,881,194.40.
- On Wednesday, August 9th, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $31.54, for a total transaction of $1,806,264.26.
- On Monday, July 31st, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.05, for a total transaction of $1,892,740.45.
Shares of MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) opened at 32.38 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $31.97 and its 200-day moving average is $30.74. MGM Resorts International has a 52-week low of $24.78 and a 52-week high of $34.65. The firm has a market cap of $18.62 billion, a P/E ratio of 19.17 and a beta of 1.48.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills