The Pentagon is releasing a report on what the government knows about UFOs. According to a recent Gallup poll a third of Americans think an alien spacecraft has visited the U.S. NBC News’ Alex Seitz-Wald explains what we can learn from looking at the skies a little more scientifically.
Jun 15, 2021, NBC News
Pentagon faces June deadline to issue unclassified report on UFO sightings
626,874 views•May 24, 2021
CNN’s Jake Tapper talks to Luis Elizondo, former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), about the forthcoming government report on mysterious UFO sightings.
See also February Jobs Report Comes In Hot, Hot, Hot (Avg Hourly Earnings UP 4.6% YoY, Too Bad Inflation Is At 6.4% YoY)
h/t Digital mix guy
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once