A majority of both ‘Leavers’ and ‘Remainers’ in Britain see violence against MPs in parliament as a “price worth paying” if it meant their views on Brexit won out, according to new research.
A majority of both ‘Leavers’ and ‘Remainers’ in Britain see violence against MPs in Parliament as a “price worth paying” if it meant their views on Brexit won out, according to new research.
A survey based on polling from YouGov and conducted by academics at Cardiff University and the University of Edinburgh found 71 percent of leave voters in England think using violence against UK lawmakers is worth it to get Brexit done.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis