Pubs, restaurants and nightclubs to return to normal hours
Social distancing and six-at-table rule to be removed
Guidance on close contact, people with symptoms, and those who test positive for Covid-19 to be reviewed at end of February
Capacity at sporting events could be dramatically increased over weekend
Phased return to office for workers would begin from next week and last until the end of February
THE majority of Covid-19 public health restrictions will be removed from 6am on Saturday under proposals to be agreed by Cabinet this afternoon.
This includes limits on household visits, early closing time for hospitality and events, capacity restrictions for indoor and outdoor events including weddings, social distancing, the rule-of-six at a table, the Covid pass system and the requirement to maintain contact details for close contact tracing.
Pubs and restaurants are set to return to normal opening hours, and nightclubs will reopen tomorrow under plans being considered by the Coalition leaders.
Distancing between tables in hospitality venues, table service-only will also be removed while nightclubs will be allowed to reopen.
From Monday, businesses can begin a phased return to the workplace depending on the circumstances of the workplace and in consultation with employees.
2 years, 1 flu, and 0 vaccines later I’ve managed to survive a deadly pandemic. Looks like it’s over for now. Proud of everyone who’s gotten this far and still hasn’t taken the jab!
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off