- Malaysia will start treating Covid-19 as an endemic disease around the end of October, said International Trade and Industry Minister Mohamed Azmin Ali.
- More than 75% of Malaysia’s adult population is expected to be fully vaccinated by then, said Azmin.
- Malaysia’s Southeast Asian neighbors including Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines have also experienced a resurgence in Covid cases caused by the more transmissible delta variant.
Malaysia will start treating Covid-19 as an endemic disease around the end of October, the country’s International Trade and Industry Minister Mohamed Azmin Ali said Tuesday.
See also MTG: 'I’ve co-sponsored legislation to declare war on the cartels, because they are definitely declaring war on us.'
Covid would be endemic when the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes the disease becomes a permanent presence in the community and continues to circulate among people. Other endemic diseases include influenza, dengue and malaria.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also Washington Post Magazine writer: 'Whiteness is a pandemic ... the only way to stop it is to ... kill it'