Joe Biden caused this 👇
Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US due to formula shortage as pediatrician warns it's a 'crisis' and parents say Biden's airlift of powdered milk from Europe is too little, too latet.co/ijrKVzpIBP
— 🔴♦️ ULTRA-MAGA Lori 🇺🇸 Patriot♦️🔴 (@LiberatedCit) May 21, 2022
- Operation Fly Formula will see the formula – sufficient to make 1.5 million eight ounce bottles – being flown from Ramstein American Air Base in Germany to Indiana, before being distributed nationwide
- Sick babies are being hospitalized after drinking from different formulas because their parents could not find their brands amid the nationwide shortage
- At least four babies have been admitted to the Medical University of South Carolina and two at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee
- Dr. Mark Corkin, of Le Bonheur, described it as a ‘crisis’ and that hospitals could only provide short term solutions for the hungry infants
- Many babies rely on a single brand of formula due to allergies or restrictions on what they can consume, leaving parents in distress amid the shortage
- It comes as the Biden administration approved ‘Operation Fly Formula’ to deliver more than two hundred pallents of formula from Germany to the U.S.
Efforts to alleviate baby formula shortages saw 31 tons of baby food loaded onto a military aircraft on Saturday that’s now headed for Indiana.
President Biden’s Operation Fly Formula will see 132 pallets of the Nestle-manufactured powder arrive in the US later on Saturday.
It comes as multiple infants were admitted to hospitals across the US after suffering allergic reactions to homemade formula, with one pediatrician warning the crisis will only worsen.
The White House says 132 pallets of Nestlé Health Science Alfamino Infant and Alfamino Junior formula will leave Ramstein Air Base in Germany and arrive in the U.S. this weekend.