A man and a woman have been charged with conspiring to arrange to bring a child to the UK to harvest organs. Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, and Ike Ekweremadu, 60, from Nigeria, are charged with conspiracy to harvest organs.
Both have been remanded in custody and will appear at Uxbridge magistrates court later on Thursday. The child involved has been safeguarded, according to the Met.
Makes you wonder how much of this goes on undetected.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- You Will Never See This on the News
- They’ll come for your cars soon.