Green Goblin, is that you? A man recently seen casually flying over Times Square on a hoverboard is speaking out to Inside Edition.
Hunter Kowald performed the stunt over stunned spectators at the crossroads of the world with a camera strapped to his helmet. And it sure looked a lot like the iconic “Spider-Man” villain.
“I’m the guy, you found me first!” Kowald told Inside Edition.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!