by Chris Black
In brief, the UK government is planning to scrap their COVID “Plan A” when illness rates spike during Autumn/Winter.
They will switch to “Plan B”, which includes:
– introducing mandatory vaccine-only COVID-status certification in certain settings
– legally mandating face coverings in certain settings
– constant COVID testing for “unvaccinated” adults
UK businesses will be given “at least one week’s notice before mandatory vaccine certification came into force.”
COVID pass will be enforced for:
– all venues open later than 1 am that serve alcohol
– any indoor event with 500 or more attendees
– any outdoor event with 4,000 or more attendees
– all settings with 10,000 or more attendees, such as sports areas
Socializing is banned, but you can still go to work.
Police officers, diplomats, and politicians will be exempt from the COVID pass.
When the mandatory COVID pass is introduced, local authorities will be granted powers to shut down businesses that do not comply.
— Emma Kenny (@emmakennytv) September 28, 2021