LOOK: 2,400 doses of reformulated Pfizer vaccine for 5-11 year olds arrive at NAIA 3.
This is the last batch of the 15 million pediatric jabs bought by the PH gov’t via the World Bank to be delivered here, according to the NTF-COVID-19.
📸: MIAA pic.twitter.com/W2B4R81CM8
— Anjo Bagaoisan (@anjo_bagaoisan) June 1, 2022
MANILA – All 15 million doses of the reformulated Pfizer vaccine for 5 to 11-year-old children that were bought by government via the World Bank arrived in the country on Wednesday, the National Task Force Against COVID-19 (NTF COVID-19) said.
A box containing the last batch of 2,400 jabs was flown in to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 via an Air Hong Kong flight on Wednesday night.
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug