Conservative commentator Mark Levin slammed the Washington Post’s publisher for serving as the outlet’s CEO while also working on the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute’s board of trustees.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute requested this weekend that the Republican National Committee and President Trump’s reelection campaign stop fundraising off of Reagan’s likeness, following an email saying Trump supporters would receive a commemorative Reagan coin if they donated at least $45 to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee.
The Washington Post’s CEO and publisher, Fred Ryan, serves as chairman of the board of trustees for the foundation, which maintains and sustains the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, prompting Levin to issue a series of tweets on the matter on Sunday.
Levin said that he worked for Reagan’s administration for eight years and “did not realize that Fred Ryan, who is now the publisher and CEO of the Washington Post is also the chairman of the Reagan Library & Foundation board.”
“Now, given the Washington Post‘s leftist agenda, and the conservative legacy of the great Ronald Reagan, this appears to me to be a huge conflict,” he said.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.