Renowned geopolitical and financial cycle expert Charles Nenner still stands by his prediction that “gold will go to $2,500 per ounce” in the next few years. Nenner explains, “Cycles show me that gold and silver will be going up for a couple of years. . . . I take profits in a short term top, but people say that Mr. Nenner says the long term top is $2,500. So, I am in for the long term. The problem is it can go to $1,890 and then suddenly to $1,470, and they get afraid and sell out and no more long term investment. . . . If you are strong enough, let it go to $2,500, but never get weak even if it goes down. Be a long term investor. . . .$2,500 gold could take three years.”
How much higher could gold go in the longer term? Nenner says, “I made the calculation that if the system breaks down and we have to go back to the gold standard, then gold would be around $60,000 per ounce. Who knows what’s going to happen.”
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting