Goldseek Radio, Released on 4/9/19
- The dialogue includes an overview of the Presidential Cycle and US stock market performance.
- Stock indexes could climb to record highs if history acts as a guide amid fresh foreign capital inflows.
- Global investors seek out the key shares with big media exposure, such as the Dow 30 components.
- Martin Armstrong expects precious metals and equities based cryptocurrencies to outperform their peers.
- Several key gold / silver stocks have shown solid signs of performance amid the multi-month US equities rally.
- High cash levels of the typical US investment portfolio is in search of new profit opportunities.
- Key takeaway point; investors should ignore the sea of negativity surrounding US stocks as The Forecaster expects shares to climb 50%: “… we’ll see 40,000 Dow Jones before we see 10,000… “
Martin Armstrong is a world renown economist and the creator of the Economic Confidence Model. He is the founder of Armstrong Economics – a public service and blog for the average person to comprehend the global economy and for professionals to access the most sophisticated international analysis possible.