Captured governments working hand in glove with their bankster pimps to lure gullible sheeple into a lifetime of debt servitude. First-time buyers who sign on Mr. Banker’s dotted line for insanely overpriced houses (f**k you, central banker scum) are going to be facing financial ruin when Housing Bubble 2.0 implodes like a supernova.
Money saving guru Martin Lewis today rubbished claims from the Government that prospective homebuyers earning £30,000-per-year could purchase a property in London thanks to the Treasury’s latest tax cuts.
The consumer champion and Good Morning Britain presenter took to Twitter to urge the Treasury to delete a tweet that said first-time buyers could soon snap up property in the capital after Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng outlined the Growth Plan.
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?