Josh Sigurdson talks with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about the massive number of people leaving New York, especially New York City as well as places like California. An average of 277 people leave New York every single day. This is adding to the already enormous housing bubble in New York City where housing costs are out of this world. On top of that, taxes are incredibly high. There are also more people in Nevada born in California than were born in Nevada due to a massive exodus from the west coast state as debt skyrockets in California. Poverty is climbing fast and the economy is not doing well despite the thin veneer that many praise. With taxes and inflation on the rise, we break down the issues at hand, why we’re seeing so many people leave New York and California (among a few other major states) and what this will lead to.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?